The role of the CFO is changing rapidly.
Join Hannah Munro, Co-founder and Managing Director of ITAS Solutions, a Financial Transformation consultancy, an award winning Sage partner that looks to provide cloud-based financial management software to various business clients, as she interviews our CEO Mark Lockton Goddard to discuss digital transformation strategies, giving an overview of the right and wrong ways to approach change.
This episode of CFO 4.0 covers:
- What the decision making process should look like for companies implementing financial transformation solutions
- How to convince people within companies to accept new technology and processes
- Best ways to make a digital transformation project a success for CFOs
- Main focus areas when starting a digital overhaul of finance departments
- How companies are changing to meet the modern business environment
Other Interesting Reads
How much data is too much data?…According to Forbes, in 2018 90% of the world’s data was generated in the two years prior, with more than 2.5
quintillion bytes data being created each day! Since then, digital transformations such as the Internet of Things have continued to contribute to this unprecedented surge of data in recent years.
Join Hannah Munro, Managing Director of ITAS, and our Practice Lead Chris Beeley as they discuss how technology is transforming finance and the dangers of putting mass faith into spreadsheets!
From 1st January 2021 all goods moved from Great Britain to Northern Ireland required a UK customs import declaration. Businesses that have thrived since then are those that have sped up digital transformation in their supply chain.